Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Because of Winn-Dixie

The great book by Kate DiCamillo is now a movie and it has just opened. I look forward to seeing Because of Winn-Dixie. It is a story about a dog and a girl. How can it miss?

Wednesday, I met my goal of jogging 13 miles. It took me two hour, 55 minutes and 22 seconds. I am ready now for the half marathon on February 27. I will continue training until then, but I wanted to a least once "go the distance" before the race.

Yesterday I began a photography class. The subject is composition and light. Three-quarters of the people in the class have digital cameras, and 90% if the people in the class are men.

My brother, Russ Hall, has published a book about our hometown. It's called Gem of the Adirondacks and it is available from Lighthall Books on the Internet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?