Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Welcome Readers

I am working on the galley proofs of my third middle grade historical children's book. It is called Divided Loyalties, a Revolutionary War Fifer's Story. Going over the galleys means that I have to look at every word and every piece of punctuation to see if it is correct. It is hardwork, but necessary so that there are no errors in the book when it is published.

Today I jogged 9.6 miles. I have signed up to run the Colonial Half Marathon (13 miles) on February 27, so I am in training. I have been builing up my distance and hope to be able to go the distance in the Half Marathon.

I got an e-mail today from Langley Elementary School with three letters on it. It is great to hear from kids.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?