Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

First Reviews of Divided Loyalties

Authors receive two kinds of reviews: professional reviews and reader reviews. Within the last week, I have received one of each.

KaaVonia Hinton, Ph.D., an expert in children's literature, gave the book a glowing review that will appear in ForeWard. She writes "Divided Loyalties is not just a fictional story, but a story grounded in American history and triumph."

Rising fifth grader, Conor, wrote: "I think Divided Loyalties is very good. It is very well written. I could not put the book down. You managed to put action on every page. The book kept me on the edge of my seat."

You can imagne that after all the hard work that goes into a book, I am delighted with these reviews.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?