Monday, March 30, 2009

 

Writers and Readers

On Friday and Saturday, I attended the Christopher Newport University Writers' Conference. I enjoyed the chance to meet with other writers and learn new things.
Last year I won a first prize for the pages of a children's novel that I submitted to the annual writing contest. This year I won a third prize for the first pages of an adult novel. Now all I have to do is write the rest of the novel. The bottom line is that I keep trying to become a better writer.


Sunday I met with readers at a book signing at Colonial Williamsburg. Sarah from near San Francisco above convinced her parents that she should have all four of my books for kids.

Danny from Orlando got a book for himself and also for his teacher Will Ogle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?