Monday, May 25, 2009

 

I've Got a Gold Star!

A reader sent me the letter below and make me a flashing gold star. I couldn't copy the star onto my website, but I was thrilled to get it. Thanks Jimmy!

AWESOME!!!
I love your book. It kept me pulled in almost 24/7. This email took a while because I lost the book while I was in the middle of reading it. But I love the book.
The book was so life-like. When Eddie put the leech on Luca after they tied him up, I was holding my breath in suspense. As well once Madre was showing Luca around the hospital, I almost felt as if Madre was showing me around with Luca.
Thanks for giving a really good book to read. Hope you can respond soon. Keep making books!!!

-- --James

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?