Wednesday, July 08, 2009

 

Why I write...

Writing is all about having readers enjoy what you have written. Today I got this email and I was thrilled!

Ms. Haislip, I am the girl who stood in front of your signing table in the Williamsburg Visitors Center and read half of the book,Divided Loyalties, before deciding to buy it. As soon as I got back home from Williamsburg I read your book. It was awesome! I'm usually not that interested in history, but I love your book. It summed up the whole idea of the struggles that people where going through at that time with the war and was appealing to me since it was not just a history textbook type of thing, but a fun story about a boy and his family. I can't wait to read more of your books soon!
-Laura

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?